- This event has passed.
Tax and Retirement Planning
February 17 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Tax and Retirement Planning Seminar
The Colleyville Center
February 17 | 6 – 7:30 pm
In this seminar, you’ll learn:
- Potential tax law changes and how those could alter your retirement plan.
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
COVID-19 Precautions: The health and safety of our attendees, hosts, and general public is our number one priority. All of our live events will adhere to all local and venue-speciﬁc precautions and guidelines including, but not limited to social distancing, sanitation, and capacity limitations.
THE NEW TAX AND FINANCIAL RULES HAVE CHANGED.
Understand the potential impact taxes have on your retirement income.
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income, as it may be possible for you to pay less in taxes on your hard-earned dollars.
Since each person’s tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we’ve developed a special seminar that has already helped nearly 70,000 people nationwide navigate the retirement tax maze.
Join us at the Colleyville Center for an informational seminar and insurance sales presentation covering Taxes In Retirement on February 17 from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM.
Our seminar will equip you with the most up-to-date and comprehensive information regarding retirement taxation, including ways to efficiently harvest your income sources – whether they are Social Security, 401(k)/IRA, other sources, or a combination of them all. Using the information you’ll learn during our semina, you’ll be better positioned to develop a successful retirement tax strategy that can potentially safeguard you from over-taxation – all with the goal of saving you money.
Register for the Event